tribute shows | tribute acts
tribute acts | tribute shows
tribute shows | tribute acts
Showbuzz Our GDPR Data Protection Policy
We take customer privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. We will never sell, share or use your personal information other than as described here.
This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us. This policy describes your relationship with Showbuzz Productions. and how we process your data.
Who are we and how to contact us
Showbuzz Productions is a company registered in Scotland. You can get in touch with us in any of the following ways: By email: email@example.com Call: (+44) 0141889 4775 By post: Showbuzz Productions, 2 Carriagehill Drive Paisley PA2 6JG UK
How we operate
We operate in line with EU GDPR data protection guidelines. We are committed to maintaining your personal rights and allow all data subjects to change or withdraw their opt-in options at any time. We will also advise you on how to complain to the relevant authorities, namely the Information Commissioner’s Office, if you feel that we have not dealt with your request in the correct manner.
This policy relates to Showbuzz Productions. Processing of your data is required in order to offer you the services we provide. This policy applies to individuals who have registered with Showbuzz Productions as either a customer, supplier, visitor or in any other capacity.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
What this policy applies to
This section describes the lawful basis for processing your data and applies to the information about yourself that you choose to provide us with, or that you allow us to collect. This includes
• Information you provide during any registration process
• Information we collect about how you use the website
• Information relating to purchases and other transactions
• Information given and stored as part of our ongoing relationship
Scope of consent
• Request access to your personal data
• Request correction of your personal data
• Request erasure of your personal data
• Object to processing of your personal data
• Request restriction of processing your personal data
• Request transfer of your personal data
• Right to withdraw consent
You can see more about these rights at: ICO - Individuals rights If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your Version 2.1 3 25/4/2018 request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request, to speed up our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex, or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated. If you have any comments or wish to complain, please visit www.showbuzzproductions.com or contact us anytime. How we store and process your data We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers, for tax purposes. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information. We may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you. Your account data can be collected, stored and processed within the UK & Ireland only. Your data will be stored as described here or until you request removal of your personal data from our system. Please note that we will be unable to carry out your request to be removed if there are still any open transactions against your account. In order to provide updates and offers that may be of interest to you, we use recognised third parties to take payment, manage our company accounts and provide banking services. We will store transactions, payment (this does not include payment card data) and order data for up to 7 years, or for as long as Version 2.1 4 25/4/2018 PAG required by UK financial authorities and company regulations. These third parties may operate outside the EU.
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your Personal data are:
• Where we need to perform the contract between us
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests, and fundamental rights do not override those interests
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email, post or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us. Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant. We may process your personal data for more than one lawful reason, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us if you need details about the specific legal reason we are relying on to process your personal data, where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Purpose/Activity Type of data Lawful basis for processing
We are a data controller. In relation to the information that you provide to us, we are legally responsible for how that information is handled. We will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR  in the way we use and share your personal data. Amongst other things, this means that we will only use your personal data:
• Fairly and lawfully
• As set out in the legislation and this policy
• To the extent necessary for these purposes We will process your personal data ourselves as the data processor. We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard the personal information that you supply. Showbuzz Productions “will” from time to time use your information for marketing, account management or relationship management purposes. The main purpose of this is to provide you with information about goods and services which we think may be of interest to you and/or to maintain any existing relationship we may have with you.
Your data is not shared with any third parties other than as described here:
· The data you submit during the purchase of your product.
· By giving consent during the purchase of your product to send you marketing information about goods and services, that they think you may be interested in, as well as account management or, relationship management purposes. In addition we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table above:
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting Version 2.1 7 25/4/2018 of processing activities in certain circumstances. We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. We will report any breaches or potential breaches to the appropriate authorities within 24 hours and to anyone affected by a breach within 72 hours. Our websites may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. If you have any queries or concerns about your data usage please contact us. Legitimate interests Under the Data Protection Act, we are also permitted to share some information with third parties who use such data for non-marketing purposes (including credit and risk assessment and management, identification and fraud prevention, debt collection and returning assets to you).
Contacting us, exercising your information rights and complaints